EROND Rigid Endoscopes
Covering all applications in ENT.
Perfect visualization of ear, nose and throat.
– High resolution from center to edge
– Crystal clear image
– Exceptional image brightness
– Optimized depth of field
EROND rigid ENT endoscopes are:
– Ultra-high durability and excellent autoclaving performance for cost effectiveness.
– The optical system is sealed using laser welding – no adhesives or elastomers are used
– Sapphires at the distal and proximal end for enhanced durability
– Triple-tube design for increased lateral strength
– Nitrogen-filled optical system to eliminate interior fogging
– High-quality stainless-steel construction
Sinuscopes – the insight into nasal cavities
– Exceptional image brightness for safe procedures
– High resolution from center to edge for full image performance
– High depth of field minimal refocusing
– Available in 2.7mm and 4.0mm diameter
– 4.0mm diameter also available in HD resolution
Laryngoscopes – for a perfect examination of the larynx and the vocal cords
– 4.0mm for gentle insertion
– 6.0mm as a combination of fairly small diameter and extreme brightness, ideal for stroboscopic examination
– 10mm for excellent detail recognition
– a flexible nasolaryngoscope with a small insertion diameter of only 3.4mm and outstanding imaging quality – please check out the Nasolaryngoscopes page!
Otoscopes – the basic for optimal ear examination
– a clear and bright image
– lifelike color rendering for better diagnosis
– working length ranging from 50 to 100mm with diameters of 1.9, 2.7 and 4.0mm
– 4.0mm diameter for adult examinations; 2.7mm for infants or very tight ear canals, 1.9mm for intertympanic examinations
Rigid endoscopes catalogue